Folks – are you up for something adventurous? Has anybody here tried eating spiders? Well, we recently did and it was delicious! We added a little Indian twist by adding curry leaves. Here we go!
- 3-4 gloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of bamboo shoot juice
- 1 king chilli (bhut jolokia)
- 250 gms of Spider (here we have used edible spider from the local market)
- Fresh curry leaves
- 500 ml water
- Salt to taste
- Add the spiders, the bamboo-shoot juice, crushed garlic into a saucepan and keep stirring for 3-5 mins
- Add water and salt, and let it come to a boil. Cook for 20-25 mins
- When the water is drying out, put in the curry leaves and cook for another 2 mins
Passionate about cooking. Specializes in creating original recipes using local herbs and spices.