Hello! This recipe is for all the busy ones who need to fix a simple yet delicious meal in 15 minutes. So make sure you try this tin fish recipe for your dinner, next time.
- 1 tin / can of fish (we have used mackerel for this dish)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 5 dried red chilly
- 1 medium sized onion
- 3 tablespoons of bamboo shoot
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of water
DIRECTION TO COOK
- Heat the oil in a pan. Saute the onions and chillies
- Mash the garlic and toss them into the pan and fry until light golden brown
- Pour the canned fish (along with the brine), into the pan. Add bamboo shoot and water
- Cook on low flame till the water dries up
Garnish with fresh coriander and serve with rice.