Website My Vibe
Find music events that match your vibe
About the company ‘My Vibe’:
We are a high-energy team working on an exciting project based out of Berlin in the electronic music events space. We invite interested folks from the R&L community to join ‘My Vibe’, and help us in curating information about artists, music, and events. It’s a fun gig, where you get to explore the Berlin club scene while immersing yourself in the captivating world of electronic music!
So if you have a passion for music (particularly electronic music), a natural flair for exploring and keeping up with music trends, and exceptional listening skills to spot emerging talents and established artists within the electronic music scene, come join us!
- Collaborate closely with the founder to curate artists and music-related data
- Categorize artists under appropriate genres to ensure accurate representation on the company website
- Prepare artist bios on our website, update ticket sales links, etc to provide an engaging experience for our visitors
- Stay ahead of the curve by staying up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the electronic music scene
- Open to candidates from all backgrounds, including college freshers and graduates
- Proficiency in basic computer skills, including emailing, collecting information online, and using Google Sheets
- Attentive to detail, with a keen eye for accuracy in data management
- Demonstrates strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
To apply, note:
- This is a part-time role; no fixed hours as long as the deliverables are met. This part-time position has the potential to evolve into a full-time role.
- Click ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ below to express your interest, or drop a message in this form:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org