Today we chat up with restaurateur Elvis Khevito – owner of Hornbill Cafe, Delhi. Lee is here to share with us the recipe of ‘Ki Baa’ – a favourite of his customers.
Ki Paa | Kidney Beans salad with Smoked pork – an original recipe of the Khiamniungan tribe, Nagaland
- Handful Red kidney beans
- 5 gm Ginger
- 8-10 Green chilies
- Coriander leaves
- 8-10 Cooked Smoked pork
- First boil the kidney beans and set it aside.
- Then cut the cooked smoked pork into small pieces
- Ground the ginger and chop the chilies.
- Mix the smoked Pork, kidney beans,the grounded ginger and green chilly together along with some coriander leaves and salt to taste . Mix them well together and preheat them in a microwave at 180° for about 2 mins.
Latest posts by Elvis Khevito Lee (see all)
- Recipe | Smoked Pork and Kidney Beans Salad - April 8, 2016