Today we have one very simple recipe for you to try. Here we go!
Ingredients you will need :
- 1 large Tomato
- 6-8 Green Chilly (Depends on how spicy you want)
- 1/2 kilo of fresh pork
- 1/2 kilo of snail
- 750 ml of water
- 5 clove of garlic
- 3-4″ ginger
Cleaning the Snails:
After buying the fresh snails from the market, make sure you keep them in a bucket of water for about 3 days. Keep changing the water everyday. This way, the snail will clean enough to be cooked 🙂
Directions to Cook:
- Put all the ingredients together in a deep pot and cook until the meat is tender which would take about 30-45 minutes. Add more water incase you want some light gravy.
How to eat the Snails?
Suck in through the pointed edge (which is the snail head) and then turn around to the wide open end (opposite side) and suck in again.
Did you know?
- Not only are they delicious (they really are!), but they also have serious superfood potential -as they provide a good dose of protein, iron, vitamin B12, magnesium, selenium and Omega-3.
Latest posts by Vilme (see all)
- Naga Recipe | Smoked Pork Stew with Kidney Beans - April 1, 2017
- Recipe | Mackerel Tin Fish in Bamboo Shoot - March 19, 2017
- Recipe | Crispy Pork with Bamboo Shoot Juice - January 29, 2017