Weekend calls for family gatherings, dinners etc, which means treating yourself and your loved ones to a delicious meal as well. Today we have with us, Kupatia Keishing who shares his simple and easy Smoked Fish Curry recipe with us. He also runs a food dedicated page on Instagram, mama’s_fat_boy, where you will get to see a variety of healthy recipes made with simple ingredients.
- Smoked fish
- Coriander leaves
- Cilantro leaves (Burma Dhania).
1. Stir fry some finely chopped onions until they turn golden brown. Add half a tea spoon of turmeric powder.
2. Add the chopped potatoes and fry for about 7 minutes with some green chillies (if necessary).
3. Add tomato slices and roughly pounded garlic and stir fry for about 5 minutes, with a tea spoon full of chilly powder, and salt to taste.
4. After a couple of minutes add water and ginger and let it boil for about 10 minutes.
5. Take some pieces of potato and mash it to make a thick gravy.
6. Add the finely cut or shredded pieces of smoked fish and cilantro leaves, and cook it for about 20 minutes.
7. When the fish is tender soft, add another tea spoon of chilly powder, salt and warm water (if necessary).
8. Put half tea spoon powder of cumin seeds and nicely chopped culantro leaves. Sim the flame and leave it for about 5 minutes
9. Add coriander leaves and your smoked fish curry is ready to be served!
follow him on instagram to know more about his food blogging.
- She Turns Everyday Products Into Gorgeous Pieces of Art – Chat with Resin Artist Achila from Nagaland - September 16, 2021
- Chef Elna Yepthomi Talks About Her Journey From Nagaland to Australia & Her Love For Mixing Art With Food - December 2, 2019
- DJ Aloza (formerly known as ‘Zaza’) is Making Waves in Nagaland as the Hottest Female DJ in Town - November 21, 2019