Weekends are the perfect time for family gatherings and dinners, and what better way to treat your loved ones than with a delicious meal? Today, we have Kupatia Keishing from Manipur, who will be sharing his simple and easy recipe for smoked fish curry. Simple to make, and easily one of our favorites go-to fish chutney/curry.
- Smoked fish
- Coriander leaves
- Cilantro leaves (Burma Dhania).
Directions to Cook:
- Stir fry some finely chopped onions until they turn golden brown. Add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Add the chopped potatoes and fry for about 7 minutes with some green chilies (if necessary).
- Add tomato slices and roughly pounded garlic and stir fry for about 5 minutes, with a teaspoon full of chilly powder, and salt to taste.
- After a couple of minutes add water and ginger and let it boil for about 10 minutes.
- Take some pieces of potato and mash them to make a thick gravy.
- Add the finely cut or shredded pieces of smoked fish and cilantro leaves, and cook them for about 20 minutes.
- When the fish is tender and soft, add another teaspoon of chilly powder, salt, and warm water (if necessary).
- 8. Put half a teaspoon powder of cumin seeds and nicely chopped cilantro leaves. Sim the flame and leave it for about 5 minutes
- Add coriander leaves and your smoked fish curry is ready to be served!
- Hornbill Festival 2022 Starts Today in Nagaland. - December 1, 2022
- The Return of the Cosplayers from Nagaland | NAJ Cosfest 2022 - July 24, 2022
- She Paints, She Crafts, and She Makes Funny Comics. Meet Jung Jathy from Nagaland - October 23, 2021