Today we have a veg dish for a change – as requested by one of our readers 🙂 It’s an easy-to-make vegetable side dish.So here you go, Happy weekend!!
- 100 ml of bamboo shoot juice
- 8-10 Green chilly
- 250 grams Yardlong beans
- 250 grams Local Yam shoots
- 250 ml of water
- Salt to taste
1.Put all the ingredients in a medium size pot with the required amount of water and cook until the water is dried up.
Serve as a side dish.
Latest posts by Sungdi (see all)
- Recipe| Lemon Honey Chicken in Fresh Bamboo Shoot - July 27, 2016
- Silkworms | The Eco-Friendly Naga Delicacy - July 4, 2016
- Naga Dish | Beef with Sun Dried Spring Onion - June 27, 2016