There’s nothing healthier than a good organic meal for your body and mind. Our recipe today is a treat for everyone who loves healthy meals! Naosing Moinao, a passionate cook from Manipur, is going to show how he prepares dried river fish with few ingredients using a very simple method! Let’s check it out.
Dried River Fish dish contributed by Naosing Moinao from Manipur
- Dried river fish (about 10 pieces)
- 1 tomato
- 1 medium sized Onion
- Spring onion
- 1 king chilli
- 1 tbsp of freshly minced ginger
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Olive Oil (2 tbsp)
Preparation of the dish:
- Heat the pot, pour 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Add the chopped onion, fry for a bit and add the tomato.
- After about a minute, add the dried fish and fry for another minute
- Add a mug of water, king chilli, salt to taste and cook for 30 minutes
- After that, add the spring onion, minced garlic and ginger; cook for about a minute
- Lastly, add the coriander and turn it off
And the delicious dish of dried river fish is ready to serve with a hot bowl of rice!
- Recipe | Learn How to Make The Famous Axone (Fermented Soyabean) From Nagaland - June 18, 2020
- A Chat With 19-Year-Old Keyicudauke Iranggau aka Keyi Zeliang, Passionate Singer From Nagaland - July 15, 2019
- #RECIPE | Mizoram’s Favourite Dish ‘Bai’ – Made With The Stalks Of Cauliflower | by Priya Iyer - July 13, 2019