Today’s Egg salad recipe is contributed by Kristi Kikon from Nagaland. It is an easy and healthy breakfast idea – very simple to prepare containing fresh vegetables and this salad involves no cooking except for boiling the eggs. Let’s find out which ingredients Kristi has used for her version of Egg salad below..
Yummy looking Egg salad with fresh vegetables made by Kristi Kikon from Nagaland.
- Lettuce (4-5 leaves)
- Broccoli (250 gm)
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 3 Eggs
- Black pepper (1/2 tbsp)
- Olive Oil (1 tbsp)
Steps to prepare the salad :
- Boil the eggs in a pot for about 3 minutes on medium flame and close it with a lid without removing the eggs from the water. Let it remain for another 3-4 minutes
- Meanwhile, chop the vegetables according to the size of your choice
- Remove the eggs from the water, peel them, and cut them into halves
- Toss all the ingredients together in a bowl and season it with olive oil and black pepper
And the healthy and yummy egg salad is ready to serve!!
- Recipe | Learn How to Make The Famous Axone (Fermented Soyabean) From Nagaland - June 18, 2020
- A Chat With 19-Year-Old Keyicudauke Iranggau aka Keyi Zeliang, Passionate Singer From Nagaland - July 15, 2019
- #RECIPE | Mizoram’s Favourite Dish ‘Bai’ – Made With The Stalks Of Cauliflower | by Priya Iyer - July 13, 2019