Today’s Egg salad recipe is contributed by Kristi Kikon from Nagaland. It is an easy and healthy breakfast idea – very simple to prepare containing fresh vegetables and this salad involves no cooking except for boiling the eggs. Let’s find out which ingredients Kristi has used for her version of Egg salad below..
Yummy looking Egg salad with fresh vegetables made by Kristi Kikon from Nagaland.
- Lettuce (4-5 leaves)
- Broccoli (250 gm)
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 3 Eggs
- Black pepper (1/2 tbsp)
- Olive Oil (1 tbsp)
Steps to prepare the salad :
- Boil the eggs in a pot for about 3 minutes on medium flame and close it with a lid without removing the eggs from the water. Let it remain for another 3-4 minutes
- Meanwhile, chop the vegetables according to the size of your choice
- Remove the eggs from the water, peel them, and cut them into halves
- Toss all the ingredients together in a bowl and season it with olive oil and black pepper
And the healthy and yummy egg salad is ready to serve!!
Latest posts by Shanmi (see all)
- “I’ve Been Staying In India For The Past 9 Years And It Feels Like My Second Home Now” – A Chat With Minseong Seok From South Korea To Talk About His “Daily Sushi” Restaurant - March 22, 2019
- “I Want The Onlooker to Sense Calm and Tranquillity – and Walk Away Feeling Refreshed”- A Chat With Artist Visedelie Seyie from Nagaland - March 21, 2019
- “Being a Huge Fan of Harry Potter, I Started Making Magic Wands to Add to my Collection – and That’s How It All Began” – Potterhead Megha Thapa from Darjeeling Talks About Her Venture “Wands by Meghamax” - March 20, 2019