Saturday has arrived and we are excited to present our lovely readers another amazing food recipe once again! Today, we have a healthy and delicious Ramen noodles from one of our favourite recipe contributors, Ksh Donny from Manipur. She’s prepared the noodles on her own and added meat along with a variety of vegetables! Check out the step by step process of how she has prepared and presented the attractive looking and yummy Ramen noodles!
Recipe of a Healthy Ramen Noodles with meat and vegetables by Ksh Donny from Manipur
Step 1 : Ingredients to prepare Cabbage dumplings:
- 1 cup of minced chicken (or any meat)
- Garlic (2 tbsp)
- Ginger (2 tbsp)
- Chives/spring onion (1 cup)
- Grated carrot (1 cup)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cabbage (1)
- Mix all ingredients and set aside.
- Steam/boil one full cabbage for 10 to 15 minutes to make it soft and foldable. Remove the leaf layer by layer. Place one tablespoon of mixed meat and fold it.
- Tie it with spring onion and steam for 15 to 20 minutes.
Step 2 : Ingredients to prepare Chicken breast roll:
- 1 piece of Chicken breast
- Soy sauce
- Divide 1 chicken breast into two parts.
- Place any vegetables of your choice but here I used beans, carrot and radish.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll it. Place it on oven for 30 minutes and apply soy sauce (or other sauce of your choice) and bake for another 5 mins. Cut it and serve.
Step 3 : Ingredients to prepare meatballs :
- Minced chicken (1/2 cup)
- Onion paste (1 tbsp)
- Ginger-garlic paste (1 tbsp)
- Mix everything in a bowl and make it into a round shape.
- In a boiling water, put the meatballs and let it boil.
- Take out when you see it’s cooked. You can use this stocked too for the broth.
Step 4 : Preparation of Home-made Noodles :
- Make a firm dough, then roll it like you make roti.
- Fold and cut it
- Let it dry for 30 mins and boil it
Final Step – Preparation of Healthy Ramen Noodles :
- Boil 250 gm of chicken in 1 litre of water for the broth.
- Add 1 tbsp each of ginger and garlic.
- You can add carrot and cabbage for more flavour to the stock.
- Let it boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add one full onion to remove the excess oil and salt to taste. Strain the broth and separate the meat and vegetables.
- Now pour the broth in a bowl, then add the noodles in the broth and add all the side dishes such as cabbage dumplings, chicken breast roll and meatballs.
- You can add more side dishes of your choice but here I’ve added broccoli, cucumber, radish pickles, boiled egg and sausage!
And our healthy Ramen Noodles with Meat and vegetables is ready to serve!
- Recipe | Learn How to Make The Famous Axone (Fermented Soyabean) From Nagaland - June 18, 2020
- A Chat With 19-Year-Old Keyicudauke Iranggau aka Keyi Zeliang, Passionate Singer From Nagaland - July 15, 2019
- #RECIPE | Mizoram’s Favourite Dish ‘Bai’ – Made With The Stalks Of Cauliflower | by Priya Iyer - July 13, 2019