If you are a seafood lover, this dish is the one for you. Today, we have butter-garlic prawn dish contributed by Irin Kashyap from Tezpur, Assam. This dish is one of the easiest and fastest recipe made with the least of ingredients. Irin is going to show us how it is done, so let’s find out!
The recipe of Butter-Garlic Prawn dish, contributed by Irin Kashyap from Tezpur, Assam.
- 250 gms of Prawn
- 1 whole garlic
- Black pepper
Preparation of the dish :
- Mildly heat the pan, add 4-5 tbsp of butter so that enough butter is left to use as a sauce.
- Always cook in medium flame so that the butter does not burn.
- Add the chopped garlic, fry for a bit
- Add the prawns and fry for another 7-9 minutes
- Add salt to taste
- Sprinkle black pepper
- Once done, add the chopped coriander.