What’s cooking for lunch today? Here’s a quick and simple recipe for a delicious home made style smoked pork recipe cooked with dried fern, that you can try out!
- 6-8 pieces of smoked pork (medium cut)
- 5 green chillies (finely chopped)
- 1 large potato (cut into cubes)
- A handful of dried fern leaves
- 1 medium sized onion
- 2-3 pieces of naga garlic
- Salt to taste
Direction to cook :
- In a large saucepan, put all the ingredients together, except for the naga garlic and potato
- Add water till the level of ingredients
- Cook for about 15 min then add the naga garlic and potato
- Bring it to a boil (in medium heat) until the water thickens up
- Ready to eat.
Serve it hot with rice.
Recipe contributed by Ien.
Creator and writer at 'Being Boho'- a personal space for unconventional living. Sharing thoughts, inspirations, DIY's, fashion, lifestyle, beauty and much more.
Latest posts by Pooja Ghose (see all)
- Catching Up With Megosano Sakhrie – A Hand Lettering Artist from Nagaland - October 23, 2017
- Recipe | Diwali Special – Chocolate Barfis - October 18, 2017
- Spotting Fashion at the Ziro Festival of Music 2017 - October 16, 2017