A cake made with no sugar, no oil and no flour — sounds impossible? Not anymore! Ksh Donny, a passionate cook from Manipur has contributed her version of guilt-free, nutritious cake made with oats, fresh fruits and dry fruits. She’s replaced sugar with honey, making it ideal for health conscious people or those who are on a diet. Find out how she has made this simple yet delicious cake.
Oats cake with no sugar, no oil and no flour but a lot of fresh fruits and dry fruits – contributed by Ksh Donny from Manipur
- Apple (2)
- Oats (2 cups)
- Egg (1)
- Vanilla essence (1 tbsp)
- Baking powder (1/2 tbsp)
- Pinch of salt
- Honey (2 tbsp)
- Dry fruits of your choice (2 tbsp)
- Strawberries (10)
- Chop the apples
- Shred the dry fruits
- Slice the strawberries
- Mix everything in the container except for the strawberries
- Add honey to the mixture and put the mixture in the baking pan
- Bake for 20 minutes in a pre-heated oven – 180 degree Celsius
- Take the cake out of the oven, place in a tray and add the strawberry slices on top for decoration.
- Bake for another 10 minutes
Oats, apple and dry fruit cake with strawberries is ready to serve!
- Recipe | Learn How to Make The Famous Axone (Fermented Soyabean) From Nagaland - June 18, 2020
- A Chat With 19-Year-Old Keyicudauke Iranggau aka Keyi Zeliang, Passionate Singer From Nagaland - July 15, 2019
- #RECIPE | Mizoram’s Favourite Dish ‘Bai’ – Made With The Stalks Of Cauliflower | by Priya Iyer - July 13, 2019