Our R&L recipe contributor, Kesang shares a Beef dish cooked with Axone. She suggests making it hot and spicier. Do try it at home today for lunch!
- 250 grams of Buffalo/ Beef Skin
- 4 pieces of King Chilli
- Cooking Oil
- Salt to taste
- 200 grams of Axone (fermented Soya Bean)
- 12 Garlic Cloves
Directions to cook :
- First, clean the buffalo skin thorougly and pressurize in cooker for about 3-4 whistles.
- After pressurising it, cut it into small pieces.
- Next, grind the garlic and king chillies together to make it into a semi-paste.
- Then, heat 5 tbsp of refined oil in a skillet/pan.
- Add in garlic and chilli paste with salt and fry it for 2 minutes till the raw smell fades away.
- Now, add the pieces of the meat and fry it for ten minutes again.
- Add the axone (fermented soyabean) and fry it for another 5 minutes.
- You may also add in extra chilli powder if you like it spicy.