Here’s an quick and easy recipe for the popular Bamboo Shoot Chutney in Naga style prepared using just 3 simple ingredients and almost zero time to prepare.
- 250 grams of bamboo shoot.
- 2 tsp of chilly powder.
- Salt to taste.
Directions to cook :
- Clean the bamboo shoots under running water properly and slice them into small pieces or any other shape/size desired.
- In a saucepan, add the sliced bamboo shoot, salt and enough water and boil it for ten minutes.
- Once the bamboo shoots gets cooked properly, heat a small amount of oil in a pan and fry it over medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Now, add in chilly powder and mix it thoroughly. Let it fry for another 5 minutes.
Tasty bamboo shoot chutney is ready to be eaten with any curry.