We bet you are going to love this unique yet simple chutney recipe today at lunch, made with arrowroot flowers and raja mircha.
- Two medium sized potatoes
- Axone (fermented soya bean)
- 8-11 cloves of garlic
- Indian arrow root flower
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 king chillies
- Salt to taste
DIRECTIONS TO COOK:
- Boil water in a pot and put all the ingredients except the arrowroot flower
- Clean the arrowroot flowers under running water, and shred them into thin strips and put it in the pot – along with the other ingredients
- Boil until the water dries up.
- Once the water is dried up, take out the ingredients and mash them together
- Add salt to taste, and mix well
Chutney is ready to be served. Serve with Rice
Contributed by Rokonuo