Over the past few years, k-pop has been a major influence and inspiration for the young boys and girls across the globe, including our very own country. Today, we have a dance group that goes by the name, “Re-creatorz Crew” formed in the year 2017. The members come together from different places but currently, they are based in New Delhi. The crew comprises of seven talented members, four boys and three girls. They were the runner-up in the K-pop fest, 2018 which was held at the capital and they are working even harder this year to bring home the winning title. Let’s find out more!
We had a chat with the members of the dance group, ‘Re-creatorz Crew’ to talk about their group and how they got together, etc.
Thank you for joining us! Please introduce your group to our readers.
Hi! We are Re-creatorz Crew – dance group based in New Delhi, comprising of seven members – four boys and three girls. I’m Sam rz, 22 years of age and the founder of our group. My dad is a Delhite and mom is from Mizoram. I’m currently staying at Delhi and my Ig username is sam_rz14_. Following are details to my fellow members:
– Gaurav Thapa (21) : From Nepal, current city – Delhi. He is a B-boy and a college student in his final year. Ig username : gary001_
– Emma Moon (21) : From Mizoram, current city – Delhi. Ig username- emmamoonjunex
– Ojaswini (18) : born and brought up in Delhi, currently a college student in her first year and finding new things about herself. Ig username : ojaswinipal
– Lalrintluanga (20) : From Mizoram, currently in Delhi. Ig username : dekuzo_dex
– Veshal pal (23) : Currently in Delhi – gives dance classes and aerobics. Ig username : vee_ve_shal
– Sydney Garbyal (20) : From Uttarakhand, currently living in Delhi. She’s a college student in her first year and she loves dance. Ig username : sydneygarbyal05
How and where did you guys get together to form the group?
We formed the group in the year 2017. Each member came from a different crew and society and united for one passion: dance. Since we all joined together to create something new, we put the crew name as Re-creatorz crew.
The Re-creatorz Crew won third prize at the K-Pop Fest Delhi, 2018
Where do you take inspiration from?
We take inspiration from so many things and artists but to name a few – MJ , Urban camps and K-pop idols.
What are the biggest challenges that you face?
As we move forward, we face a lot of challenges and competitions as there are many good artists out there and we are still amateur. We practice for about four days a week and are mainly focusing on improving our skills with different styles of dance.
Here’s short clip of dance cover to ikon’s ‘Love scenario’ by Re-creatorz Crew
Which is your most memorable performance so far?
Our most memorable performance so far was on 2018, in the presence of South Korean President at Oberoi Hotel, New Delhi.
The Re-creatorz Crew with the S.Korea’s President Moon Jae-In along with other performers at The Oberoi Hotel, New Delhi.
Tell us about your upcoming projects.
Right now, we are planning to make a few dance covers on K-pop and also take part in competitions in the days to come.
To know more about the group, follow them on Instagram! Here’s Re-creatorz Crew dance cover for K-pop contest, 2019. Show some love by subscribing them on their YouTube Channel.
- Recipe | Learn How to Make The Famous Axone (Fermented Soyabean) From Nagaland - June 18, 2020
- A Chat With 19-Year-Old Keyicudauke Iranggau aka Keyi Zeliang, Passionate Singer From Nagaland - July 15, 2019
- Recipe of Mizoram’s Favourite Dish ‘Bai’ – Made With The Stalks Of Cauliflower | by Priya Iyer - July 13, 2019