Today’s dish is contributed by a food blogger Kupatia Keishing from Manipur. He has shared his version of Local Chicken cooked with few ingredients in a very simple method. It’s both healthy and delicious. Let’s check out how he has prepared the dish.
Local Chicken cooked with garlic, ginger and some herbs contributed by a food blogger Kupatia Keishing from Manipur.
- 1 whole local chicken
- Herbs such as
- Ginger (half the serving spoon)
- Garlic (half the serving spoon)
- Burma coriander (half the serving spoon)
- Salt to taste.
Preparation of the dish :
- Boil about a litre of water
- Add salt when the water is luke warm
- Add the herbs, ginger and garlic when the water starts boiling
- After that, add the chicken.
- Boil until the meat is cooked and soften.
The delicious and healthy local chicken dish is ready to serve with a steaming hot bowl of rice.
- Recipe | Learn How to Make The Famous Axone (Fermented Soyabean) From Nagaland - June 18, 2020
- A Chat With 19-Year-Old Keyicudauke Iranggau aka Keyi Zeliang, Passionate Singer From Nagaland - July 15, 2019
- #RECIPE | Mizoram’s Favourite Dish ‘Bai’ – Made With The Stalks Of Cauliflower | by Priya Iyer - July 13, 2019