It’s a new year, and with New Year celebrations, good food is a must! This New Year, we got some mouth-watering smoked meat recipe which we’re sure you’ll enjoy. Read below to learn the recipe and make some for yourself this year.
- 2 cups of smoked beef and pork (chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 8-9 sliced green chillies
- 7-8 spring garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup fermented bamboo-shoot water
- 1 cup oyster mushroom (or any mushroom of your choice)
How to cook:
- Put all the ingredients (except the spring garlic) in a pot.
- Add 3 cups of water.
- Add salt to taste
- Cook till all the water reduces.
- Add spring garlic.
- Let it cook over low flame for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
Latest posts by Nara Longkumer (see all)
- #Recipe| Smoked Pork and Beef With Mushroom Recipe For New Year Special - January 1, 2020
- Pastry Chef & Owner of Whisk A Wish, Tanya Gupta Talks About Baking & Starting Her Own Business - December 30, 2019
- Title:RECIPE | Quick & Healthy South Indian Snack Called Appey - December 28, 2019