Wai Wai always comes in handy when you want to try out new recipes. It never disappoints, whether it’s cooking or savouring it. Today we have another Wai Wai recipe contributed by Rachel, which you can make easily at the comforts of your home with easily available ingredients. It makes for an easy yet delicious snack for any time of the day.
- 1 Waiwai
- 1 King Chilli
- 1 Tomato
- Half an Onion
How to make:
- Soak chickpeas overnight
- Slice onion, tomato, and carrots.
- Crush the King Chilli.
- Fry the onion, tomato, and carrot together for 5 mins.
- Put the crushed king chilli in and fry for 1 minute.
- Put chickpeas in. Fry for 10 mins. Keep stirring.
- Take out from heat.
- Crush waiwai, mix with the fried ingredients and enjoy.
- #Recipe| Smoked Pork and Beef With Mushroom Recipe For New Year Special - January 1, 2020
- Pastry Chef & Owner of Whisk A Wish, Tanya Gupta Talks About Baking & Starting Her Own Business - December 30, 2019
- Title:RECIPE | Quick & Healthy South Indian Snack Called Appey - December 28, 2019