Not every delicious food needs great effort or time to make, at least not the dish we’re sharing with you today. Try this simple delicacy of shrimps with chives, contributed by Wormung from Manipur. She has prepared her shrimp dish with just few ingredients such as chives picked from her kitchen garden, chilli powder and garlic-onion. Let’s check out how she has done it.
Quick and easy recipe of shrimps with chives, contributed by Wormung from Manipur
- Shrimps ( 500 gm)
- Chives (350 gm)
- Chilli Powder ( 2 tbsp )
- Garlic ( 7 cloves )
- Onion ( 1 medium size )
- Salt to taste
- Heat the pan, add 3-4 tbsp of oil
- Add the chopped onion, fry for about a minute, then put the chopped garlic
- Add the properly washed shrimps, chilli powder, salt and fry for about 20 minutes
- Add the chopped chives onto it and fry for another 5-7 minutes.
The shrimp dish is ready to serve. Enjoy!
- Recipe | Learn How to Make The Famous Axone (Fermented Soyabean) From Nagaland - June 18, 2020
- A Chat With 19-Year-Old Keyicudauke Iranggau aka Keyi Zeliang, Passionate Singer From Nagaland - July 15, 2019
- #RECIPE | Mizoram’s Favourite Dish ‘Bai’ – Made With The Stalks Of Cauliflower | by Priya Iyer - July 13, 2019